Blueberry supplies remain extremely limited; the domestic season has ended and imported shipments have been delayed. Expect elevated markets and scarce supplies for the next three to four weeks.
- The Pacific Northwest and Michigan seasons have ended
- Peruvian import shipments are delayed but supplies are expected to increase over the next month
- Mexican production is off to a slow start; the season typically does not start until late October
- Demand far exceeds supply; the industry will remain in a production gap for the next three to four weeks
- Expect high markets and pro-rated orders for the next three to four weeks
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.