Blueberry supplies continue to tighten in most growing regions. Prices will climb over the next two to three weeks.
- Harvesting is finished in Central Mexico and North Carolina
- The California season is ending early due to high San Joaquin Valley temperatures
- Baja production is winding down; stocks will be depleted in approximately two weeks
- Pacific Northwest harvesting has been delayed due to recent rains
- This is the main growing region for blueberries
- Production is expected to start back up Tuesday, July 12
- Expect tight supplies and high prices over the next two to three weeks
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.