Blueberry supplies continue to tighten in most growing regions. Prices will climb over the next two to three weeks.
- Harvesting is finished in Central Mexico
- North Carolina is in its final week of production
- New Jersey is in their peak season
- California season is ending early due to high Central Valley temperatures
- Baja production is winding down; stocks will be depleted in approximately two weeks
- Pacific Northwest harvesting has been delayed up to three weeks due to inconsistent weather
- Once the Pacific Northwest season kicks off it will become the main growing region for blueberries
- Production is expected to start in two to three weeks
- Expect tight supplies and high prices over the next two to three weeks
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.