California red bell peppers are transitioning north to the San Joaquin Valley growing region. Green bell supplies are increasing as the San Joaquin Valley season continues to ramp up. Markon First Crop (MFC) and Markon Essentials (ESS) Green and Red Bell Peppers are available.
- The California desert season is wrapping up this week
- Central Valley harvests have started in a limited way; expect supplies to increase over the next two to three weeks
- Canadian greenhouses continue to ship consistent volume and good quality
- Central Mexican red bells (crossing into South Texas) are limited
- Expect elevated markets over the next one to two weeks as the San Joaquin Valley season ramps up
- The San Joaquin Valley season is continuing to ramp up
- Supplies are ample
- Quality and color are very good
- All sizes are available
- Georgia stocks are diminishing as East Coast suppliers transition to North Carolina for better quality
- New Jersey and Michigan supplies are expected to come online July 15
- Expect markets to soften as we move into peak July production
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.