Bell pepper supplies are tight due to a reduced labor force over Holy Week; volume will recover over the next few days. Markon First Crop (MFC) and Markon Essentials (ESS) Green and Red Bell Peppers are available.
- Mexican stocks are adequate; however, they will generally decrease through April
- The California desert is experiencing warm weather this week which will increase growth
- Previous storms during planting have delayed crops by two weeks
- Light harvesting will begin in late April
- Florida volume is lower due to recent rains; production will start next week in the Plant City region
- Expect markets to increase over the next two weeks
- Stocks are fairly snug in Western Mexico and will diminish over the next month
- Quality is improving in Central Mexico as some new spring crops come into play
- Canadian greenhouse supplies will ramp up over the next week; expect excellent quality
- Markets are poised to increase in April
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.