Bell pepper supplies remain adequate as growers work through remaining winter crops. Markon First Crop (MFC) and Markon Essentials (ESS) Green and Red Bell Peppers are available.
- Mexican stocks are meeting demand
- Quality is good with occasional bruising
- Spring production is expected to start in mid-March
- Florida growers have moderate winter volume; favorable weather has improved quality
- Expect markets to increase slightly over the next week
- Mexican supplies are tight; however, should increase with more sunny weather in Culiacan
- Overall quality is good; off shape and wind scarring are occasional issues
- Expect prices to remain steady next week
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.