Bell peppers prices are low; supplies are abundant. Markon First Crop (MFC) and Markon Essentials (ESS) Green and Red Bell Peppers are readily available.
- Mexican production is steady in Culiacan
- New crop production is getting underway
- Overall quality is good
- Wind scarring is a minor issue
- South Florida volume is steady; growers are harvesting both old and new fields, yielding a wide variety of sizes
- Prices are slightly lower this week
- Stocks are ample in Culiacan and Central Mexico
- Quality varies depending on the grower
- Promotable volume is available in all sizes
- Colored bell peppers are extremely limited in Florida
- Expect slightly lower pricing over the next two weeks
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.