Bell pepper demand has shifted to Mexico as this region’s primary winter season is well underway. Markon First Crop and Markon Essentials Green and Red Bell Peppers are readily available.
- Mexican supplies are adequate
- Quality is very good; walls are strong and color is bright
- Florida volume is low as less acreage is harvested during the winter
- Markets are slightly higher this week
- Mexican production has increased in the state of Sinaloa due to favorable weather
- All sizes are available
- Quality is excellent
- Although current markets are steady, prices are expected to ease over the next few weeks
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.