Avocado supplies remain extremely limited as Mexico’s current crop is winding down. The California and Peruvian seasons are also ending.
- 60-count and larger sizes will continue to be extremely tight through September
- Quality is very good; No. 2 grade volume is low
- The “Adventajada” (early fall crop) is expected to begin by late September; 60-count and larger sizes will dominate supplies
California and Peru
- Stocks continue to downtrend as the seasons wrap up
- Quality is good, but all sizes are extremely limited
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2021 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.