The asparagus market is declining as supplies rapidly increase in Caborca, Mexico.
- Markon First Crop Asparagus is available
- The short Mexicali season that runs from late December through late January is winding down
- Caborca production is increasing significantly; harvesting will continue through April before growers transition to Central Mexico for the summer months
- Peruvian supplies are on the market; arrivals have been steady into Miami, Florida
- Expect ample supplies and low prices into March, pending any weather events
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2022 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.