Markets are low; mild weather has promoted abundant supplies of all sizes.
- Markon First Crop (MFC) Asparagus is available
- Central Mexico and the Caborca region of Sonora are the primary growing regions; Caborca is moving through its seasonal peak
- Spears are firm and quality is strong; all sizes are available
- Warmer weather will increase soil temperatures and promote spear production
- Markets are expected to remain steady through the last week of March before rising during the crop transition back to Baja and Mexicali
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.