Artichokes remain extremely limited.
- A cold start to the winter season continues to slow maturation and cause a burned appearance on leaf tips
- Suppliers are packing 12-count sizes primarily
- An upcoming warming trend will promote growth and availability, but low volume will persist through mid-January
- Oxnard, California is the primary growing region right now
- Coachella Valley growers will begin limited production by the middle of next week
- Mexican supplies will ramp up by the end of the month
- Expect abundant stocks by late January as current harvesting strategies pay off and weather warms in Mexico and the Arizona/California desert regions
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.