Thanksgiving kicks of the long season of celebratory meals that bring family and friends together for grand dinners and drinks. Offering special deals and packages targets specific customers and generates buzz.
- LTOs: Busy holidays are the ideal time to offer special packages, or Limited Time Offers, to draw in customers who want to skip the cooking, cost, and mess of big gatherings.
- Boxed dinners: Target those diners that wish to simplify dining at home, by offering the option to pre-order a complete, ready-to-eat menu of traditional favorites and on-trend extras.
- Business parties: As remote working remains a large part of post-Covid companies, bringing together staff at group celebrations is one way to maintain comradery. Advertise in-house buy outs that include dinner and drinks symbolic of the holiday.
- Prix fixe: Certain diners prefer to splurge on chef-driven, adventurous takes on the classic Thanksgiving meal. Offer a multi-course, produce-focused menu to attract this set.
SEASONAL PRODUCE CHECKLIST
- LTOs: MFC Idaho Potatoes, RSS Diced Yellow Onions, RSS Diced Celery, RSS Trimmed Green Beans, RSS Peeled Garlic, and MFC Apples.
- Boxed Dinners: RSS Brussels Sprouts, RSS Chopped Collard Greens, MFC Mushrooms, RSS Stuffing Starter, and sweet potatoes.
- Business parties: RSS Juices, RSS Orange Sections, RSS Harvest Crisp Blend, winter squashes, and RSS Peeled Pearl Onions.
- Prix fixe: MFC Asparagus, MFC Fennel, MFC Leeks, MFC Pears, RSS Wild Arugula, MFC Herbs, pomegranates, and cranberries.