This month’s exciting basketball tournament is an opportunity to draw in sports fans who want to celebrate their favorite teams with delicious food and drinks.
- Nachos and Loaded Fries. These platforms are ripe for customization, a customer favorite. Pile them high with grilled meats and cheese plus toppings such as guacamole, caramelized onions, chopped tomatoes, snipped scallions, crunchy shredded lettuces, chile peppers, and fresh cilantro.
- Dips. Guacamole, hummus, baked spinach and artichoke, buttermilk ranch, queso, pimento cheese, and chunky salsas—these are only a few of the myriad options operators have for low-cost/high-flavor, sharable appetizers that can be served with celery sticks, baby carrots, chips, flatbreads, and cucumber rounds.
- Street Tacos. Still very much on-trend, these hand-held favorites can be filled with a multitude of proteins or vegetables and topped with shredded cabbage, sliced avocados, roasted tomatillos, radish sticks, and charred corn.
- Sliders. Pile these mini-burgers with toppings that balance every bite. Think umami-rich tomato jam, pickled onions, roasted mushrooms, crisp lettuces, and creamy spreads such as garlicky aioli.
- Wings. Glaze your wings in sweet-and-spicy honey, miso-soy, or barbecue sauces accented with chile peppers, fresh herbs, and sesame seeds. Pair with naturally healthy celery sticks that are the ideal foil for sticky wings.
- Nachos: RSS Pico de Gallo Guacamole, RSS Diced Onions, MFC Tomatoes, RSS Washed & Trimmed Cilantro, and RSS Romaine Ribbons.
- Dips: RSS Pure Pulp Avocado, RSS Diced Red Onions, MFC Red Bell Peppers, RSS Washed & Trimmed Cilantro, RSS Peeled Garlic, and RSS Baby Carrots.
- Tacos: RSS Avocado Halves, RSS Shredded Cabbage, MFC Jalapeno Chile Peppers, and MFC Limes.
- Sliders: MFC Butter Lettuce, MFC Tomatoes, RSS Deli Leaf, RSS Sliced Red Onions, and MFC Mushrooms.
- Wings: RSS Celery Sticks, RSS Carrot Sticks, RSS Peeled Garlic, and MFC Serrano Chile Peppers.
- Loaded Fries: RSS Washed & Trimmed Green Onions, RSS Shredded Lettuce, RSS Avocado Chunks, and RSS Arugula