SHOWCASE IDEAS FOR OPERATORS
- Classics. Sharing traditional holiday foods creates nostalgia and memories that last. Consider your version of stuffing, cranberry relish, potato pancakes, stewed collards,
- Modern Mashups. Update family favorites with a restaurant spin, for example green bean casserole with crispy fried shallots, matzo ball soup with fresh ginger, latkes made with carrots and beets, and candied yams with hot honey.
- Beverages. Toasting to togetherness, health, and a prosperous new year are best done with vibrant, delicious cocktails, mocktails, and wellness drinks. Be sure to have plenty of fresh cranberry, grapefruit, and orange juice in stock as well as pomegranates, rosemary, blood oranges, pears, and apples
- Desserts. Experiment with new takes on the Buche de Noel, gingerbread trifles, sticky toffee pudding, pavlovas, sufganiyot (fruit-filled donuts), and sweet potato pies.
SEASONAL PRODUCE CHECKLIST
- Hanukkah: MFC Potatoes, MFC Apples, MFC Oranges, RSS Wild Arugula, MFC Fennel, beets, ginger, and RSS Italian Parsley.
- Christmas: RSS Trimmed Green Beans, RSS Diced Celery, RSS Whole-Peeled Onions, cranberries, persimmons, and MFC Rosemary and Sage.
- Kwanzaa: RSS Chopped Collard Greens, MFC Bell Peppers, plantains, bananas, corn, sweet potatoes, and okra.
- New Year’s Eve: RSS Margarita Mix, RSS Juices, Baby Spinach, RSS Brussels Sprouts, and horseradish root.
- New Year’s Day: RSS Shredded Kale, MFC Grapes, pomegranate seeds, RSS Orange Segments.