This Father’s Day draw your diners in for a stress- and work-free celebration that allows them to skip the prep, grilling, and clean-up and enjoy family time eating their favorite holiday menu items. Offer both in-restaurant meals and special to-go packages to maximize customer traffic and sales.
- Burgers & Dogs. These two dishes dominate traditional Father’s Day menus. Boost flavor with plenty of crunchy lettuces, juicy tomatoes, pickled cucumbers, and garlicky mayonnaise. Offering both full-beef and non-meat options ensures your establishment won’t get the veto vote.
- Kebabs. A great way to serve the tasty grilled meats many crave while keeping it healthy with fresh fruit and vegetables is to thread small portions on skewers. Provide on-trend dipping sauces and marinades such as tahini-garlic, tzatziki, XO, chimichurri, chermoula, and muhammara.
- Salads. Dads love salads too! Load your menu with fresh options that scream flavor. RSS Salads and Blends let you get creative with toppings (think creamy avocados, blistered tomatoes, grilled halloumi, and curry-roasted cauliflower florets) because they are washed, chopped, and mixed to reduce back of the house labor and mess.
- Apps & Sides. Vibrantly colored starters and side dishes, like charred green beans, grilled pineapple, potato-corn salad, and thick-cut sweet potato fries, pair with any center-of-the-plate protein.
SEASONAL PRODUCE CHECKLIST
- Burgers & Dogs: Markon First Crop (MFC) Round Tomatoes, MFC Cucumbers, Ready-Set-Serve (RSS) Green or Romaine Leaf Fillets, RSS Deli Leaf, and RSS Peeled Garlic.
- Kebabs: MFC Bell Peppers, MFC Chile Peppers, MFC Squash, MFC Eggplant, RSS Whole Peeled Onions, and RSS Washed & Trimmed Cilantro.
- Salads: RSS Avocado Halves, RSS Broccoli & Cauliflower Florets, RSS Heritage Blend, RSS
Heart-Y Slaw, and RSS Hearts & Hearts.
- Apps & Sides: RSS Trimmed Green Beans, RSS Pineapple Chunks, MFC Tomatoes, MFC Red and Yellow Potatoes, and corn on the cob.