Easter is the global holiday celebrating resurrection, rebirth, and renewal, perfect for showcasing spring ingredients on seasonal menus. Don’t miss this opportunity to highlight healthy, vibrant produce in classic and updated dishes.
- Breakfast/Brunch. Eggs symbolize Easter as well as morning meals. Use them in omelets, quiches, benedicts, and frittatas made with RSS Baby Spinach, MFC Grape Tomatoes, MFC Mushrooms, and MFC Trimmed Leeks.
- Small Plates. Incorporate gorgeous spring specialties like ramps, fiddlehead ferns, and fava beans in favorites like avo toast, hummus, and deviled eggs.
- Salads. Save labor and mess with RSS Spring Mix, Heritage Blend, and RSS Wild Arugula. Top with prized spring ingredients like MFC Asparagus, watermelon radishes, English peas, MFC Fennel, and RSS Baby Carrots.
- Sides. Add a wow factor to side dishes like Hasselback beets with sour cream and dill, crispy smashed potatoes with herby chimichurri, and charred romaine halves with house-made buttermilk Ranch.
- Desserts. Think delicate yet decadent, like layered crepe cakes, creamy cheesecakes, pillowy pavlovas, and lemony pots de creme—all topped with colorful fruit like berries, mangos, kiwifruit, and citrus.
- Beverages. Garnish sparkling wines, mocktails, even juices with whole berries, shaved rhubarb, fresh herbs, and spicy chile peppers.
SEASONAL PRODUCE CHECKLIST
- Breakfast/Brunch: RSS Fruit Salad Deluxe, MFC Strawberries, MFC Cantaloupe, MFC Honeydew, MFC Green and Red Seedless Grapes, MFC Chervil and Baby Dill, and RSS Pineapples.
- Small Plates: RSS Avocado Halves, MFC Tomatoes, MFC Fennel, MFC Mushrooms, and RSS Onions.
- Salads: RSS Shredded Kale, RSS Wild Arugula, RSS Hearts & Hearts, and RSS Chopped Romaine.
- Sides: MFC Asparagus, RSS Brussels Sprout Halves, RSS Broccoli & Cauliflower Florets, MFC Chives, and RSS Baby Carrots.
- Desserts: MFC Strawberries, RSS Grapefruit and Orange Sections, MFC Lemons and Limes, and RSS Pineapple Chunks.
- Beverages: RSS Grapefruit, Orange, Lemon, and Limes Juices, RSS Lemonade, and MFC Mint.