Expect continued market declines as volume increases, pending significant rain in the Oxnard and Santa Maria growing regions.
- Oxnard, California is the primary growing region; disease pressure (fusarium) is present in some lots but is not as impactful compared to the start of the season
- Santa Maria, California harvesting will continue year-round
- Supplies are increasing in Oxnard and Santa Maria, California despite continued rain events; roughly 2.5” have been recorded in January with an additional 1” forecast through Tuesday, January 17
- Arizona and California desert production is underway and is ramping up
- Florida production is ongoing; size profile has normalized
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2023 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.