UPDATE: Tropical Storm Paine
September 20, 2016
Tropical Storm Paine was downgraded from hurricane status early Tuesday morning and continues to weaken. The system is currently producing rainfall across the Northern Baja Peninsula and will spread rain into portions of the Southwestern United States.
- One to three inches of rain is forecast across the Baja, Mexico region through early Wednesday
- Items currently grown in this area (more specifically Ensenada) include cilantro, green onions, kale, and parsley
- Even though crews were on standby this morning, they are predicted to resume harvesting this afternoon
- Supply shortages aren’t expected as a result of the delay; supplies are also grown in other Baja locations, as well as California
- Click here for the location of Tropical Storm Paine
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2016 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.