UPDATE: Mexico Border Crossings
January 13, 2016
As issues are resolved by Mexican Customs, trucks are slowly crossing into United States entry points in Arizona, California, and South Texas. Expect loading delays, especially in Nogales, Arizona, where driver protests temporarily halted crossings yesterday afternoon.
- Issues with the software used by Mexican Customs has been causing truck delays since last Friday, January 8
- Delivery drivers in Mexico protested delays by blocking the corridor leading to US Customs into Nogales yesterday afternoon
- Mexican authorities continue to work to resolve issues
- Delivery trucks are slowly crossing this morning, but it will take several days to get back on schedule as trucks are backlogged
- Trucks loading product from Mexico over the next few days, including deliveries to 4Earth, may be delayed
- Items effected may include bell peppers, berries, broccoli, cucumbers, eggplant, melons, squash, and tomatoes
Please contact your Markon customer support representative for more information.
©2016 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.