Hurricane Paine is currently located about 300 miles west-southwest of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The system is moving northeast towards Mexico’s Baja Peninsula. This hurricane is expected to weaken as it approaches land. Rain is expected throughout Monday with heaviest showers on late Tuesday.
- Rainfall totals of one to two inches are expected in the growing region of San Quintin
- Cucumbers and tomatoes are currently grown in the region
- Minimal damage is expected, but production delays are imminent
- The storm should miss the growing region of Vizcaino that is slated to be harvested in mid-October
- Click here for the location of Hurricane Paine
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2016 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.