UPDATE: Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance International Roadcheck 2015
June 01, 2015
The Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) will be holding its 28th Annual International Roadcheck this year from June 2 to 4. The International Roadcheck is a comprehensive, nationwide random check of commercial vehicles. Delays in transit may occur if trucks are stopped and equipment and/or log books are not meeting regulations, or extensive reviews are performed.
- The International Roadcheck is the largest targeted enforcement program of commercial motor vehicles in the world
- According to the CVSA, nearly 17 trucks or buses are inspected, on average, every minute in Canada, the United States, and Mexico during the 72-hour period
- Approximately 10,000 certified local, state, and provincial inspectors will be performing inspections over the next three days
- Markon members are urged to communicate to transportation departments to be sure they are allowing enough time for potential roadcheck delays and to be sure equipment is up to code
- Click this link here for more information regarding CVSA’s Internal Roadcheck 2015
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2015 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.