Please click here to view a Markon Live from the Fields video about strawberries from the Oxnard, California growing region.
• Strawberry quality is improving in Oxnard
• Weather has stabilized after a series of storms caused significant yield loss over the past month
• Current varieties are exhibiting firm texture, sweet flavor, and medium-to-large size
• A small amount of decay remains in some lots, but harvesting crews are working to avoid it
• Between the Oxnard and Coachella growing regions, supplies are expected to meet Valentine’s Day demand
Please contact your Markon customer service representative for more information.
©2015 Markon Cooperative, Inc. All rights reserved.